We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by supporting therapy development and informing clinical decision-making. By using cutting edge mass cytometry, Teiko’s leading assay, the TokuProfile, maps characteristics of response, accelerates clinical pipeline candidates, and supports the identification of novel discoveries.
Some of the largest immunotherapy companies in the world are now using Teiko to analyze the immune response of drug candidates in their pipeline.
We are seeking a high-energy MBA1 to join Teiko this summer, build a new business in biopharma and receive individualized mentorship from our proven entrepreneurial and scientific team.
- Motivated to help breakthrough therapies reach patients
- Excited to tackle ground-floor challenges and work with seasoned scientists and proven entrepreneurs
- Energized by the challenge of making immune profiling routine for clinical trials and patients
- Understand overall company strategy to keep marketing materials and value proposition updated
- Optimize existing inbound strategies to increase month-over-month lead submission rate
- Coordinate with content writers, web designers, and marketing consultants to align marketing with business objectives
- Ideally, prior experience in diagnostics, immunology, or biopharma, OR proven ability to quickly learn a new domain
- Ability to translate complex life science jargon into layman’s terms
- Practical, working knowledge of modern marketing tools
- Nice to have: Prior experience navigating cross-functional teams OR bringing together diverse stakeholders to achieve a common goal