We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by supporting therapy development and informing clinical decision making. By using cutting edge mass cytometry, Teiko’s leading test, the TokuProfile, maps characteristics of response, accelerates clinical pipeline candidates, and supports identification of novel discoveries.
We are looking for an expert in natural language processing for a targeted assignment on large-scale publicly available datasets.
- Developing natural language processing tools for identifying authors and their affiliations from text extraction of academic datasets including:
- Abstracts from conferences relevant to the field
- Journals relevant to the field
- Developing predictive text and sentence completion in collaboration with immunology scientists to auto-generate emails to prospective clients
- Delivering clean, working, reusable and well-documented code
Looking for demonstrated proficiency in:
- Natural language processing
- Text extraction
- Web scraping
- Python, but if you know a fast, effective scripting language, that’s fine too