We’re looking for a candidate who has the hunger and drive to bring the clinical TokuProfile to patients and physicians...
We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life-changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by supporting therapy development and informing clinical decision-making. By using cutting-edge high-dimensional cytometry, Teiko’s leading assay, the TokuProfile, maps characteristics of response, accelerates clinical pipeline candidates, and supports identification of novel discoveries.
We’re looking for a candidate who has the hunger and drive to bring the clinical TokuProfile to patients and physicians.
- Expert understanding of Oncologists: what drugs and tests physicians use, and why
- Love the details: understand what makes a good product
- Crisp writer and presenter
- Motivated to help breakthrough therapies reach patients
- Excited to tackle ground-floor challenges and work with seasoned scientists and proven entrepreneurs
- Willing to travel as needed
- Develop and implement oncology clinical requirements for TokuProfile, Teiko’s breakthrough immune monitoring test for clinicians
- Identify the most appropriate clinical reimbursement strategy
- Learn what ordering physicians want and put that into the test
- Learn the needs and motivations of third party payors and what drives clinical reimbursement
- Design our clinical publication roadmap
- Set up academic collaborations
- Hunger and willingness to help make products successful in clinical practice
There is no degree requirement, but if you don’t have a formal education, you need to demonstrate extensive experience understanding Oncology practice ordering patterns